mon master2 ISIFAR
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
mon master2 ISIFAR

ISIFAR

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

lettre de motivation (anglais)

AuteurMessage
Admin
Admin

lettre de motivation (anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: lettre de motivation (anglais)   lettre de motivation (anglais) Icon_minitimeMer 25 Jan à 1:36

Aurélie M.....
17 rue Grand-Mare78350
GUERVILLE
FRANCE

13th September 2001

Personal Manager
Smith and Call Ltd
York YOI 5SA
ENGLAND

Dear Sir

Re: work placement

For my diploma to become a personal Assistant, it is essential to have work experience in an English firm.
I am hoping to work for an international firm and would be particulary pleased to have some training in your firm which keeps developing.

I am following a two-year course to become a personal Assistant at Lycée ........ in Paris. A
six-week experience period is a compulsary part of my course, and the report which I will
write about my placement in your company will be presented orally for the examination.
Moreover, a placement in your firm would enable me to perfect my English.

I would be very grateful if you would agree to give me a placement in your firm from 21 May to 29 June 2002.
Work experience in English firm would enable me to gain the knowledge of international business practise which I need.

Yours faithfully
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://mastertwo.jeun.fr
Admin
Admin

lettre de motivation (anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: lettre de motivation (anglais)   lettre de motivation (anglais) Icon_minitimeMer 25 Jan à 1:38

Dana V........
26 rue du Château
38000 Grenoble FRANCE
04 00 00 00 00 (home)

9 January 2002

Mr H. RHODRI Personnel Manager
Dockey Ltd
23 Avon Road
Bristol
BS3 7NG

Dear Mr RHODRI

Re: Job application

Mr John Davids from Partel France has told me that there will shortly be a vacancy for a Private Secretary to the Managing Director. I should like to be considered for this post.

I am presently working as Private Secretary to the General Manager of a manufacturing company in France. I have a wide range of responsabilities but I do not have the opportunity to use my knowledge of foreign languages and would therefore be grateful for the chance to use them more fully.

Please find enclosed a copy of my CV and copies of previous testimonials. I am fully prepared to be available for interview at your convenience.

I look forward to meeting you.

Yours sincerely
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://mastertwo.jeun.fr

lettre de motivation (anglais)
Page 1 sur 1